Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A November beach trip?

Forgive the cell phone picture quality below, but we had to get out one last time and enjoy the warm weather while it (was) still here. Due to Jen's decreasing ability to lie still in bed (lovingly referred to as rolling around like a buffalo), a 7am dog beach visit on a warm Sunday morning beckoned. Coffee included.

You'll notice how Gus doesn't have one drop of water on him. He's not exactly the best swimmer ever, but he can be coaxed out there as long as someone goes with him. He's more of a sinker than a swimmer, but atleast he knows he needs supervision. Apparently Jen didn't feel like venturing into the 50 degree water. I personally think it's never too early to start teaching your child to swim. Then again, Jen barely knows how to swim herself so maybe this was a wise move.

I think I just figured out my first "to do" this summer......teach baby to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment