Tommy woke up today and gave me a look as if to say "Ok Dad, Mom needs to put her feet up for once, so step it up!"
So we read a book. There are only so many times I can explain the plight of the velveteen rabbit and hold Tommy's attention (and mine as well), so we moved on.
I figured maybe Gus could handle an hour or two of babysitting. That lasted about as long as it took him to lay down.....Gus was asleep within minutes.
So I wondered if maybe it would be better if we had 4 eyes on Tommy, so we went for a walk. I failed to notice the rain so we were home before I could get more than a block away.
At the end of the day, there's only one person who can fill up the day with smiles. Happy Mother's Day Mommy! We all know who T's real favorite is.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful Mother's Day picture of the newest mother!
ReplyDeleteLove the hat on Tommy. Who made it?
Love Grandma
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Jen would love to take credit for that hat, but it's a little too good. You should start a knitting business if/when Dad retires.
ReplyDeleteLove the Mothers Day post! Tommy is so cute!! Happy 1st Mothers Day Jen!
ReplyDelete