Monday, December 24, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

Christmas came a little early for our lucky little guy...the Morris cousins have graciously passed along their train table, which Tommy clearly doesn't 'get'.  He's so accustomed to seeing the trains at eye-level, he immediately hopped up on the table to get the same view. 
Thank you, Shea, Maeve and Callie!!  It's a hit!
Preparing some cookies for the man dressed in red. 
I've never seen them both so focused on the task at hand. 
I don't bake much because I have no will-power, so this is their first "beater-licking"!  It didn't take long for them to learn the concept!
Christmas Eve Mass was the absolute WORST the kids have been in church...ever!  Even threats of Santa couldn't get us through!  Margot and I spent most of the time in lobby because she clearly had ants in her tights and was a wiggle worm.  I took the opportunity to talk with her about the nativity, and she kept trying to steal the Werther's Originals from the wiseman, meant to portray "gold".
I tried for a traditional "night before Christmas" shot, but the naughtiness prevailed so this was the best I could do.  Merry Christmas Eve 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment