Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The FINAL week...

I keep thinking "only __ more days and this will be over", and it just occurred to me that what I SHOULD be saying is "only __ more days until we hit the ground running"!
Our OB has graciously offered to force Cletus out no later than 1 week from today-- February 3rd. Based purely on genetics, this baby is likely to be extremely lazy, and I really don't foresee going into labor spontaneously, so February 3rd it is!
The decision to induce was two-fold:
#1. she understands my need to control as much as possible
#2. she thinks Cletus is teetering on the edge of obesity, lessening the chance he will exit via the "natural highway".
Here are some pics from the past few days-- everyone is wondering how I'm coping back at work full-time...as you can see, I quite literally put my feet up.





6am photoshoot...not a great hour for pics, pregnant or not. Sorry girls!




















39 weeks...too lazy to even consider changing into that stupid green tank top that obviously doesn't fit anymore.

3 comments:

  1. We love seeing your workplace! You still look great. Can't wait to see you in person. I'm coming. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think that you should put on the green tank top and post it on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne I agree....I'll see what I can do about this.

    ReplyDelete