Sunday, April 25, 2010

High roller.

Big achievements this week! He now rolls over consistently when he's on his tummy. He's a smart little devil- he knows how to get out of stuff already...and with a smile, no less.


Biggest event of the week aside from the rolling, is that I've returned to my final 11 weeks as a resident, and Tommy and Gus now have the pleasure of hanging out with our new favorite gal, Maria. Maria only speaks 4 languages, so Tommy (and Gus?) will be quad-lingual by the end of the summer. Maria and I hung out last week so she could observe my neurotic style before taking over as chief...and she hasn't quit yet!
"Maria, check out our awesome ceiling fan!"
Fun to watch him start to use his hands to grab things...except for my hair. I told Pat I'm getting a "Mommy cut". Better than "Mommy jeans", right?
At 11 weeks, he FINALLY allows us to take a break from the bouncing so we can catch up on a few novels.
I initially thought Tommy's eyes lit up for the camera....
But zoomed out to see Gus giving his leg a bath, which Tommy was none too pleased with.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Ryan was that age and I took care of him at times, I would lay him on the bed to look at the ceiling fan. He loved them too.

    Such strides in events. We feel we are missing it! SO . . . we'll be there soon! How about June 11th?

    Grandma Jane

    ReplyDelete