Tommy was fussy this morning, so Pat decided to give him the ride of his life...and I could not be more proud of the fact that he remembered to duck under the doorways.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Look at me gooooo!
So Pat is glued to the PGA Championship and I figure what the heck; the people have spoken. More blogging it is! I should be unpacking (oh yes, I still have much to do) or Swiffer-ing or something, but I did take a few pics today, so here you go.
Tommy was fussy this morning, so Pat decided to give him the ride of his life...and I could not be more proud of the fact that he remembered to duck under the doorways.
Apparently Friday traffic is light so Pat hung out with us 'til the coffee was ready...it was a fun morning!
Tommy had the pleasure of joining Packey and Anna for lunch, and the free entertainment was an awesome reprieve for me. Thanks for letting Tommy snack on your toys, Pac-man! (Knowing my dear friend Megan, they are in the dishwasher tonight...)
More....later?
Tommy was fussy this morning, so Pat decided to give him the ride of his life...and I could not be more proud of the fact that he remembered to duck under the doorways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment