We haven't done much other than run lots of errands this week because 'ole mom is headed to work on Monday, so why not document some of our boring daily life?
Below, Tommy and Gus have made several trips to the post office down the street from our house, because I've been frantically over-nighting documents to Indianapolis in effort to finally get my stinking medical license. We've gotten to know the ladies behind the counter quite well, but I realized I'm trying a little too hard to meet new neighborhood friends when I ran into the postal worker at the grocery store later that day and she asked, "So how was Tommy's nap? Did he like his peas?" Although I do appreciate her listening to my obvious rambling.

What a champ of a sleeper lately...and this is attributable solely to the fact that he can now insert the pacifier into the correct orifice. Thanks to some great advice from Lisa, I've now scattered multiple pacifiers in his crib so he's bound to find one when he reaches out in any direction. Here's the lucky man with not one, but TWO!

"Just leave me in here, Mom! I'm having a blast!"

Gus has a new-found love for his younger brother, staying extremely tight to the highchair while Tommy's eating...hmmmmmm. Interestingly, despite the lack of hand-mouth coordination in our 7-monther, the floor is always impeccably clean. If only Gus were as interested in Swiffering...these floors would be immaculate.

Below, a short clip of Tommy's carpentry skills with his new self-feed device. I love how he protects his eyes when he's swinging this thing around- it's time for some safety glasses.
The latest past-time around here is dancing to toddler radio...check out his amazingly fast footwork. Mental note: tap classes as soon as this kid can stand.
Happy Saturday! 1 week until Notre Dame Football! Woohooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment