Here's a more age-appropriate demonstration...
how fantastic that he can now self-serve!?
Pulling up to stand has been a consistent trick over the last week- I think the carpeted floors at the cabin really boosted his confidence and now he's off and running! (or standing...)
Long overdue, (and a little anti-climactic), his first haircut! It's not great, but definitely improved. I do have a little experience with the sheers fixing layers amongst the Lewis Hall girls in college, but it has been awhile.
I never thought I'd say this, but now that Tommy's on the move, I can't help but miss the benefit of the one-room, loft-style living of the condo where I could keep my eye on him without constantly chasing him around. I recently discovered him in the pantry (quite pleased with his new little nook...) but he didn't think it was nearly as cool when I shut the door.
No comments:
Post a Comment