Tommy seems to be getting the hang of "big brotherhood". He has been "kissing" Margot's head and "hugging" her neck ever so slightly. :) Once grandma gets her pictures uploaded I will have some documentation of these events...meanwhile my hands are too busy supervising the "brotherly love" to grab for the camera.
With all the picture-taking lately, I noticed Tommy's hair has gotten a little shaggy. Rather than chase him around the house with scissors, I decided to turn it over to the experts at Kids Snips.
Here we are at the start..."Miss Annette" said he wasn't the worst behaved, but I have to trust my instinct that she probably says that to everyone.

He took a breather while Miss Annette stepped away to take a phone call...

At this point, I sadly had to put the camera down to prevent him from jumping out of the adorable fire truck barber's chair, but here he is at the finish line, with a
dum dum sucker reward. I can't believe I caved on the lollipop...nothing says "great job, honey!" like a choking device!?

It didn't take me long to snatch it away when I heard a
crunch...

Another brisk yet sunny day here so I took some pics of the new "do". What a big boy!
Ok, I'm going to cut Miss Annette some slack- it's as even as she could get under the circumstances.

The spider cave...I mean, playhouse.

He's creating a mental image of Kid Snips so he'll never voluntarily enter that place ever again.

But he seems cool and confident with his new look...


"Does this cut make my cheeks look bigger?"

Meanwhile, Margot continues to sleep...thank you, baby girl!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment