Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Coming up for air...

Here are a few pics from the past week--- Tommy continues to do lots of big boy stuff, demonstrated here by mowing the lawn. He takes lots of breaks to admire the bubbles shooting out the side.
I will remind him how much he enjoyed mowing when he's a teenager.
At his 15 month check up he remains in the 80th-percentile for height and weight. He took the vaccines like a champ- here he shows off his band aid.
Big brother enjoys Sesame Street when I've got my hands full with Margot. He's mesmerized by Elmo...like every other toddler. What is it with Elmo!?
Margot had her first official date this week! While I'm typically not a huge believer of arranged marriages, here I present David Fiesta; the incredibly cute son of my friend Susie (nearly a clone, in fact). He has a great smile, incredible demeanor, and comes from an especially strong gene pool, so we're hopeful that he remains fond of Margot over the years.
"Simon says, stick out your tongues!?"
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment