Below, a snack break at the polar bear.
Friday, March 16, 2012
On the go!
And she's off! It's hilarious to watch her chase after Tommy. Her fight-or-flight instincts aren't always the best, but she squeals with delight as she tries to "catch" him. Meanwhile, I have to give Tommy credit that he has only clobbered her once intentionally. He'd rather impress her with how fast he is!
Up next, stair-climbing! "Is this ok!?"
So pleased with her new skill, showing off 2 of her 4 teeth.
We have had a week of 70-degree days, (In Chicago?! In March?!) so we took advantage of the incredible weather and went to the "Merry-Go-Round" yesterday with the Malloys. (AKA the Brookfield Zoo). The carousel was the big hit, but Tommy did tell his dad he saw giraffes and dolphins (true) and "white bears", so he soaked in more than I thought!
Below, a snack break at the polar bear.
Another highlight at the zoo.
He tackled this age-appropriate slide until the very end, when I was getting Margot settled in the stroller and looked up to see him at the top of one 10x's this height, where I swiftly met him at the bottom.
"Fancy meeting you here!?"
Packey, a passionate carousel rider, gave Tommy a lesson in proper form. (ie, not in your mother's arms).

Meanwhile, the girls enjoyed the show from the sidelines!
"Whoa."
"Neat!"

Such a fun day! Now it's time to focus on St Pat's!
Below, a snack break at the polar bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment