Now that Summer, and more notably, GOLF SEASON, is over, we're experiencing the next wave of seasonal fun of living up north. It seems like every weekend we have a new activity to go try out with the kids. The harvest up here really is something else. Between the cherries, apples, countless vegetables, and vineyards that surround Traverse City, it's a fruit fly haven. I think I spent 10 hours of my life this season reading about the best ways to get rid of those darn things. Long story short, I was not victorious in the Fruit Fly War of 2013.
One weekend we took a trek over to the
Gallagher's Farm Market on a nice day to let the kids enjoy some animals, hay maze, and world famous cider and donuts. The Burden Family was nice enough to join us for the outside adventure as well.
Run chicken run!!
"Tommy, your Mom wants one of these as a pet. It's not a good idea."
One of the
downsides joys of having an older brother means that Margot is just as in to cars and trucks as Tommy is. She spent about 90% of the time playing Old MacDonald. E-I-E-I-OOOOOO.
Highlight of his month below.
Jake explaining to Hazel that the pigs think her hand is food.
In order to earn the cider and donuts, the kids had to successfully navigate the maze.
Success!
Pondering the critical ghord selection.
Hope everyone has had a great Fall so far. Is it really almost Halloween?
No comments:
Post a Comment