Steph and I were 2 on 3 with the babes today, and it was a close game, but I think we won in the end. Thank goodness we could finally get outside for some much-needed Vitamin D and fresh air.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Family Fun
Blogging time is at an all-time low, but I had to highlight some pics of our visitors this week- my cousin Stephanie, hubby Todd, and new baby Urban!
Steph and I were 2 on 3 with the babes today, and it was a close game, but I think we won in the end. Thank goodness we could finally get outside for some much-needed Vitamin D and fresh air.
A sleeping baby makes mama smile...

Tommy Schaffler, playground director.
Dr Todd practices some pediatric orthopedic exercises on our newest member...
3 babies in bed=4 happy parents Thanks for dinner, guys!
Crystal's toughest future foursome...
Urban and Margot doing some tummy time on their backs.
Have a great weekend!
Steph and I were 2 on 3 with the babes today, and it was a close game, but I think we won in the end. Thank goodness we could finally get outside for some much-needed Vitamin D and fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment