Tommy spent a good chunk of the week in Uncle Willie and Aunt T's backyard admiring the frogs and fish. Thankfully he doesn't yet have the wherewithal to jump in the pond, but I'll be prepared next year...
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Memorial Day Vaca #3: No Theme
No theme for the remainder of the "up north" pics, but couldn't leave them out!
Tommy spent a good chunk of the week in Uncle Willie and Aunt T's backyard admiring the frogs and fish. Thankfully he doesn't yet have the wherewithal to jump in the pond, but I'll be prepared next year...
Here he is showing Greatest-Grandma the fish.
"GG" Peggy got to meet not one, but TWO great-grandbabies during this trip to Crystal. Margot and Urban were very excited to meet her and enjoyed lots of snuggling!
Tommy and Margot's anniversary gift to us: allowing us to enjoy another amazing meal at Trattoria Stella, one of our favorite restaurants. Way to behave, kids! Nice work!
What part of "wake her up so I can feed her" don't you understand?! :)
Uncle Todd knows her future's so bright, she needs to wear shades.
The troublemakers.
Below, we introduced Margot to my bff Melissa's son Landon, another potential suitor.
Can't believe it's almost the weekend already!? Hooray for 4-day weeks!
Tommy spent a good chunk of the week in Uncle Willie and Aunt T's backyard admiring the frogs and fish. Thankfully he doesn't yet have the wherewithal to jump in the pond, but I'll be prepared next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment