I went to get the camera because she was unusually interested in him as he was running 100mph around the playroom.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
A Rare Event!
It was a great afternoon-- how cool that I captured what I consider the first interaction between brother and sister! (She's only 9 weeks...;))
I went to get the camera because she was unusually interested in him as he was running 100mph around the playroom.
Going in for a kiss...whenever I hear him say "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm", my heart skips a beat as I run to save Margot from the impending kiss (bonk) on the head.
Admittedly I risked Margot's life by taking pictures instead of protecting her from doom.
"Mom! Here's her eye!"
Soon enough she got sick of his hands all over her face, so she appropriately started crying. Instead of saving her, I kept taking pictures as big brother tried to feed her the pacifier. We had just finished playing with the shape-sorter, so I could read his mind, "This looks like it should fit in here!"
And he was right.
G'night!
I went to get the camera because she was unusually interested in him as he was running 100mph around the playroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment