Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happenings 'round the table...

I just noticed most of my shots this week were around the kitchen table...how thrilling!? :)
Below, Tommy celebrated 18 months on Tuesday, and any excuse is a good excuse for a birthday cake, if I may say so!
With my lack of self-control, I don't keep dessert in the house on a regular basis. Since he's all about recognition when it comes to sampling food, it took several minutes before the frosting accidentally found its way to his tongue.
"Seriously, it's NOT a vegetable."
At least one good thing came out of letting the kid have dessert- language development. He appropriately asked for "More?!"
Thanks to the ingenious Bumbo seat, we have the most adorable centerpiece these days. Thanks again, Katie!
She holds her hands like a 90 year-old at a tea party.
She has taken an interest in watching her brother eat, probably because she's forced. It won't be long now, Margot...rice cereal is just around the corner!
A rare event...both quiet and content, sitting peacefully!?! Only Sesame Street has the power to mesmerize even the youngest of viewers. "Bravooo!", as Margot would say with her British accent.
Have a great weekend! Can't believe it's August already!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Jane in DallasAugust 7, 2011 at 10:11 AM

    Those bumbo seat pictures crack me up! By the way, I have given up on the Galdes' Blog. Tell Stephanie to mail me some pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete