Saturday, August 27, 2011

More pics 'round the table...

Ok, I realized the reason I take so many pictures at the table is because it's the only time when I have my hands free to grab the blasted camera.
Margot had her 4-month appointment this week! She tipped the scale at 15 lbs, 5 oz, roughly 90%-ile for age. We were given the go ahead to start practicing with the spoon, which didn't go so well...probably because I made the cereal the consistency of Elmer's glue. Thankfully, she wasn't mad...she politely pushed it onto her chin so I could chisel it off.
Below, the sequence of events...




As evidenced by Pat's recent video post, there has been a fair share of single parenting around this house for the past few weeks. Between work and play, we've been playing 1-on-2 defense for the dinner/bath/bedtime game, which ideally should be handled man-to-man.
Below, Tommy talks about his day with an all-ears Margot.
Tommy's forehead has been a magnet for disaster lately. I wish I would have captured the imprint of the electrical socket cover...poor guy. Despite the bruises, his brain seems to be exploding with language- roughly one new word per day. This week we've added "all done", "night night", "boo!", and several Lithuanian words. ;)
The sweet thing has lots of hugs to give, especially to his furry brother Gus.
Multi-tasking...hugging and eating.
7 days until Irish football returns!! Can't believe it's already Labor day...

No comments:

Post a Comment