Too bad these pics uploaded backwards, so we'll start with the end of the week...
Tommy getting ready to blow out Sissy's birthday candle...
Dad explaining the task at hand. Meanwhile, everyone else in attendance was crossing their fingers he wouldn't spit on the cake.
"Alright already! Tommy's been singing this stupid song all week!"
Pat claims he won't be one of those crazy parents on the sidelines of future t-ball and soccer games, but the coaching for this candle-blowing was pretty intense.
She was so excited to catch up with her buds the Hughes twins. Last time they were all together over the holidays, everyone was relatively immobile...now we've got early walkers on our hands! Below, it looks like Erin's telling Margot to leave her brother alone.
"Cheese!"
I'm looking forward to our little tom girl getting on her feet so she doesn't get so filthy. I'm far from being a laundry whiz...we've lost a fair number of pants recently!
Chillin in the sun.
If Tommy wore this on campus, he'd have 300 Lewis chicks swooning over him...I'll remember this when I pack him up for South Bend in 16 years.
Margot loved Maria's gift.
Thanks to the Morris cousins, we can now have drag-races around the house. It's not if, but when Tommy will initiate bumper cars.
Darn you, Pinterest, for making me feel like I need be more crafty. I'm going to turn this into her "First Birthday Superlatives".
Some good ones from the official birthday cupcake-tasting.
Love this shot of the cousins...bet you can't guess where the cupcakes were? :)
Notice Margot was missing from this birthday dinner...she made it clear she was beyond ready for bed, but the party must go on!
It'll take us another week to explain to Tommy that there's no more cake, cupcakes, or presents to open. Although Grandma's on her way to Chicago next weekend, so it's likely we'll have a belated birthday party! :)
Happy birthday to Margot! Now I want some cupcakes too.
ReplyDelete