Nothing like some cake to take your mind off inclement weather.
"Let's get a cousin picture!"
5 minutes later, this was literally the best we could do. I guess it's appropriate during a tornado drill. Stop, drop and roll?
The kids have really gotten into drawing- every day we have pages and pages of new masterpieces. Tommy creates with such "force", the crayons don't last more than a sheet or two.
We managed to hit the pumpkin patch on the last 70-degree day of the season. It was a perfect day to be outside and enjoy whiffs from the petting zoo...
Below, Tommy is in heaven "driving" the train.
It didn't even dawn on me (sorry, Margot) until she watched it drive away that she'd probably like a ride too.
So she happily rode co-pilot for the second round.
This may look like a "High five, Sissy!", but it's more of a "Don't you dare touch the steering wheel or I'll bite your hand off!"
Speaking of biting her hand off...I only wish I could have captured the giggles when this calf licked her. I know, I should have put the camera down and doused her in sanitizer like all of the other responsible mothers. It was the same size as Gus and it didn't look like it had teeth. Pat would know stuff like this.
Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment