At 23 months of life, Margot finally got her first haircut. It was probably long overdue, but I'm telling you, these curls can't possibly be here to stay, so I held off as long as any reasonable mother would. It was not my intent to give her bangs, as I was a victim of a "half head" of bangs as a young child, but the hairdresser nearly insisted.
I had the day off to be present for the "milestone", according to Pat. We then used the occasion as an excuse to go to one of our faves for lunch, where they had nothing close to resembling a children's menu, but she seemed to dig the buttered noodles.
I present to you: Margot with bangs.
Sadly I didn't get any of her in the salon, as she was clinging to my legs while sitting on my lap.
Aaaaand the next morning...sadly I'm off to work before the kids are up, so Pat will likely always be in charge of the daily "hair do"...sorry, sweetie!
A popsicle (STAY IN THE KITCHEN!) to celebrate the event.
She's annoyed every time I take her picture, she's eating.
Such a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment