Another beautiful weekend...time to get the house ready for Halloween!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Surprise!
Friday was my birthday, and I got home from work to find Maria had been busy baking a gorgeous birthday cake! ;) She wasn't even supposed to know, but Tommy must have slipped it to her. She wouldn't even share a piece with me so I've been forced to eat it all weekend by myself. Thanks for nothin', Maria!

It was a great birthday- Pat and I had an amazing dinner downtown at one of Chicago's hotspots Graham Elliot, but the true icing on the cake was getting the news that I had passed the anesthesia boards! Best birthday present I could have asked for! (Wow, but it could've been a terrible downer...:))
Another beautiful weekend...time to get the house ready for Halloween!
Another beautiful weekend...time to get the house ready for Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Jen, and CONGRATS on passing the boards!
ReplyDeleteI love how Maria calls you Jenny.
ReplyDelete