Pat and I have yet to join a gym, but Tommy joined one this week! :) We figured he'd appreciate a little "gait training" on the padded mats compared to our wood floors as he continues to master the skill of walking.
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Cabin fever!
It's March, but we Midwesterners know that winter is still far from over. :( No warm weather getaways for us this year, so we're searching for things to do indoors while we wait patiently for spring!
Pat and I have yet to join a gym, but Tommy joined one this week! :) We figured he'd appreciate a little "gait training" on the padded mats compared to our wood floors as he continues to master the skill of walking.
So many new things to try, but he sticks with the familiar...playing with balls.
We're pleased with his apparent natural ability to throw things (right-handed?), however, I'd prefer he toss appropriate objects (such as balls) as opposed to maracas. There were a few close calls in music class this week as the maraca whizzed by his fellow band members' heads, but thankfully no one was hurt.
Looking for a target.

The under-bite comes out when he's really focused.
"Ahhhhhh, a soft landing for a change!"
Wishing he had a maraca.
The cool down stretch...
Have a great weekend! Happy Spring!?
Pat and I have yet to join a gym, but Tommy joined one this week! :) We figured he'd appreciate a little "gait training" on the padded mats compared to our wood floors as he continues to master the skill of walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE these photos! He looks so happy and soooo cute!
ReplyDelete