Friday was Pat's birthday, and while it may not have been the wildest on record, Tommy and I treated it as yet another excuse to shower him with our love and appreciation. ;) A true-classic Radio Flyer arrived in the mail from Grandpa Ed and Grandma Jane, and I'm not sure who was more excited...:)
We used to be so proud of how our sweet little boy would share his toys with us. Recently, he inherently learned to hold it just out of reach and snatch it back just before we can grab it as if to yell "psych!!" Of course Pat can't help but beat him at his own game.
One of Tommy's new favorite things is body surfing over the dog...below, Gus thanking Pat for getting the pest off of him.
Bad Gary seems to have settled back into the current lodging arrangement...I hope he knows we're deducting the cost of the recent hospital admission from his Christmas fund.
Send a picture after it is assembled! :)
ReplyDelete