Is one big trouble-maker already! In addition to his against-all-odds creation, he/she also attempted to make an early exit...and according to plan, we've got at least 7 more weeks of "cook-time" to go!
These pictures are from the ultrasound we had yesterday as part of the workup for preterm labor, which has since ceased, thanks to some good drugs. Nice try, Gary.
I'm still in the hospital for the foreseeable future- the contractions have stopped and now we're just waiting to see if/how they restart now that they've turned off the drugs. I am chomping at the bit to go home, where Tommy has reportedly started WALKING in my absence. Seriously, where is the love, kids?! ;)
Despite the little wrench, we are all happy and healthy. We'd just appreciate some cooperation on Gary's part to get a little closer to the real arrival date since Lord knows we're nowhere near ready yet! Extra hugs and kisses to Maria, who I know is chasing Tommy around the house non-stop while I lay in bed....trying not to contract. :)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment