Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dinner for 2

Been a while since ol' Dad posted something, so I wanted to share last night's dinner-time routine which Mom decided to record on video while I was away.

I can't decide if I was more impressed with the bowl of lima beans on Tommy's plate, the excellent multitasking by Mom, or smile-on-command Margot.


I've been assured that some of the lima beans were eaten even though I have my doubts.  Tommy must get his love of those from his Texan Grandpa.

Meanwhile, Gus continues to recover slowly from his knee surgery and is missing his cousins in Michigan.  We're on a strict regimin of ice 3x daily, slow walks to the fire hydrant 2x daily (which Tommy has taken a liking too), and a handful of pills 2x daily.  We've had enough vet bills for the year.  Thank goodness for pet insurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment