Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy 1/4 year, Margot!

The big girl is now 12 weeks, which means my maternity leave is officially over in 58 hours...:(
The poor thing doesn't get bathed nearly as often as she deserves...there doesn't seem to be a perfect time in the day!? Soon enough we'll throw both babies in the tub together, but for now we'll spare her the inevitable near-drowning from her loving brother.
"Dad!?! I'm inappropriate for pictures!"
Here's Tommy at the same age-
Listening to the band at the local summer festival last weekend- the pacifier was suspiciously close to the beer, but I swear the 2 did not come into contact with one another.
New this week- smiling on command! Excuse the full mouth.
Also new this week- tolerance of sunglasses! Briefly.
How chivalrous...
I take that back...he just wanted a ride.
A watched pot never boils, boys...
The connection between 2 hoses makes the perfect mini-sprinkler!
I am at my wit's end trying to give this darn dog pills...I'm also running out of ideas to outsmart him. Not only can he sniff out a pill in just about any food I use to disguise it, but if I do manage to get it in his mouth, he'll meticulously spit it out. Here we are in a battle of endurance. I will win, Gus. I will win.
Off to watch the series finale of Friday Night Lights! So sad!

1 comment: