Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nothin much...

The Schaffler "Gas Station Grab Bag of Fireworks Show" was truly spectacular...we were thankful that none of the neighbors actually had the guts to come out and tell us to knock it off.
Even Tommy can't believe these are available to the general public.
The show's over! (I waited several minutes after the last spark to get close). Pat was in charge of lighting and I was in charge of 42lbs of kids.
We've had some crazy storms lately, so the flashlights are out and ready. After Tommy got a hold of them, I needed to ensure we also have enough batteries.
Fireworks?
Poor Gus is post-op day #9 from his ACL repair. The cone of shame is definitely winning some sympathy from his little bro. He has been swarmed with "get well" hugs.
Here we are harvesting our lone cherry tomato...
An amateur amuse bouche! I must say it was delectable!
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment